Size is often a critical constraint when selecting sensors for position- or presence-sensing. The Contrinex MINIATURE range, which includes the smallest self-contained inductive sensors on the market, meets this constraint without compromising on functionality.
Sensors from this range use either conventional Classics, or advanced Extra Distance or Full Inox technology. An IO-Link interface is also available for communication in PNP NO versions. Available in plain and threaded sizes from Ø 3 to M5 and as a 5 mm square-section type, Contrinex MINIATURE inductive sensors are ideal for applications where space is limited, including tool-selection, robotic position-sensing and control of micro-mechanisms.
- Smallest self-contained inductive sensors with IO-Link on the market
- Ideal for mounting where space is limited
- Outstanding temperature stability from −25°C (−13°F) to +70°C (+158°F) or +85°C (+185°F) for Full Inox types
- Sensor weight starting as low as 18 g
- Electronics vacuum potted for optimum long-term reliability under high stress